1. What is the Progress points system?
The Progress points system is a form of reward for purchasing in our e-shop. For every purchase you make, you will get points that can be redeemed on the next purchase. One point is worth 1 Czech crown.
2. How does it work?
Points are displayed for each product and are awarded after the entire transaction is concluded. Only registered users are entitled to earn and redeem points. The system enables the customer to see the number of points earned by each purchase.
3. Payment by loyalty points
The maximum discount is 50 %. Your point account including transaction history can be viewed on your account.
If there are loyalty points on your account, you can redeem them toward the purchase of goods. The number of points is displayed together with the offer to redeem them when completing and paying for the order. When you enter the amount in the box for the number of points, the points will be converted into crowns and deducted as a discount from the total amount of the purchase. The discount may be up to 50 % of the total value of the purchased goods (excluding shipping fees). Points that have not been redeemed will remain on your account for the next purchase.
4. Minimum number of points redeemed
There is no minimum number of points that can be redeemed.
5. Minimum purchase for redemption of loyalty points
There is no minimum purchase for the redemption of loyalty points.
6. Can I get points for shipping costs?
No. Shipping costs are excluded from the calculation of the number of points from the value of the order. Points may only be earned by purchasing goods.
7. Will I get points for a purchase where previous points are redeemed?
Yes. You will get points specified with each product on every purchase.
8. Conditions for redeeming points
- loyalty points are only available to registered PPK (customer card) holders
- loyalty points are not transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances
- loyalty points shall be deducted in the event of a withdrawal from the purchase agreement; see Art. 8 of the Terms and Conditions
9. What will happen to my points if I return goods?
a) If you return goods, the number of points associated with the goods at the time of purchase shall be deducted from your account.
b) If you return goods paid for with points from your account, these points shall be returned to you at the ratio of the value of the returned goods to the total value of the purchase.
10. How long are the points valid?
Points on your account shall be valid for 12 months from the date of the order. Each time you earn points, the expiry date shall be postponed by another 12 months for all the points you have on your account.
Please follow this website. We reserve the right to amend the conditions of the Progress point system.
11. If there is a problem
For any questions regarding loyalty points, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.