- The personal data Administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is:
PROGRESS sportswear s.r.o., IČ: 26070944, Pražská 483, Písek 39701, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Administrator contact details are:
- address: PROGRESS sportswear s.r.o., Pražská 483, Písek 397 01
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +420 382 222 221
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data he obtained as a result of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR,
- Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
Data retention period
- The Administrator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship)
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn (ie for as long as is necessary), if the personal data are processed by consent
Recipients of personal data (Subcontractors of the Administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are:
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract, ,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation
- providing marketing services
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have:
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the processing restrictions pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR
- the right to revoke the processing consent in writing or electronically to the administrator's address or email email@example.com
Conditions of personal data security
- The administrator declares to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to ensure the storage of data and personal data on paper.
- The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.